Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,433 (R$ 4,541) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (20 minutes ago)