Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,241 (22,590 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)