Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10489 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,290 (21,830 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)