Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,350 (€2,732) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)