Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,049 (€1,927) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)