Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,210 (€2,082) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)