Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,014 (COL$6,423,132) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)