Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,735 (COL$5,060,445) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (42 minutes ago)