Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,299 (COL$6,628,967) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)