Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,618 (COL$7,760,180) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)