Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,912 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,776 (Bs 47,644) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)