Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,025 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,869 (Bs 58,541) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)