Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,582 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,737 (Bs 57,232) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)