Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,601 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,107 (Bs 60,922) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 2 hours ago)