Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01631 USD / HTG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,516 (215,574 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (38 minutes ago)