Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31534 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,479 (R$ 11,032) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)