Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31525 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,526 (R$ 8,012) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)