Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31696 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,862 (R$ 9,031) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (40 minutes ago)