Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,186 (R$ 10,403) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)