Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30952 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,262 (R$ 10,538) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)