Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28777 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,323 (R$ 4,598) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)