Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05119 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,245 (Mex$ 43,851) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)