Cost of living comparison between Campeche, Mexico and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05377 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,643 (Mex$ 30,550) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (33 minutes ago)