Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.326 USD / GBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,895 (£2,936) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)