Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 USD / GBP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,711 (£2,250) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)