Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,621 (CH$2,269,648) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)