Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,234 (CH$2,815,866) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)