Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,177 (CH$2,065,329) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)