Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 88% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $414 (Bs 24,563,143) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (30 minutes ago)