Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,005 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05305 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,043 (E£ 19,659) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)