Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05682 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $821 (E£ 14,449) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)