Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,266 (€3,657) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)