Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,697 (610,329 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)