Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,608 (760,766 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)