Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,764 (782,504 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)