Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,774 (788,078 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (25 minutes ago)