Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,376 (₩3,809,425) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)