Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,262 (₩4,556,004) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)