Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,482 (₩3,955,451) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (32 minutes ago)