Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,146 in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)