Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,905 (€2,473) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)