Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,235 in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)