Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,169 in Bulawayo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)