Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,482 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00364 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,175 (596,637 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)