Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,545 (₩5,040,566) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)