Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,704 (₩5,020,608) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)