Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,471 (COL$4,260,592) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)