Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,221 (€3,450) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)