Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,323 (AU$5,788) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)