Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02125 USD / GMD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,789 (131,245 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)