Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 USD / BBD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,818 (9,635 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (40 minutes ago)