Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,555 in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)