Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,149 (€2,891) in Bremen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (31 minutes ago)