Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,910 (€1,773) in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)