Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,767 in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)