Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,676 in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)