Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,297 in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)