Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.219 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,669 (€3,830) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (29 minutes ago)