Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,900 (€3,438) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)