Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,283 (€2,896) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)