Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,569 (€3,371) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)