Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,626 (€3,080) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (33 minutes ago)