Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,840 (€3,238) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (39 minutes ago)