Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,538 in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)