Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,221 in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)