Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,541 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,534 (COL$4,429,476) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)