Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,297 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,762 (COL$5,174,688) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)