Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11730 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,611 (kr 39,313) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)