Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11931 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,944 (kr 49,823) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)