Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43313 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,175 (2,714 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)