Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,852 (1,597,705 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)