Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,179 (1,213,712 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)