Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,528 in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)