Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)