Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,409 in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)