Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01466 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,090 (142,589 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)