Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01459 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,088 (143,160 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)