Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,641 (184,134 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)