Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,791 in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)