Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,788 (€3,069) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)