Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,628 (2,996KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)