Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,897 (2,999KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)