Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,874 (3,364KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)