Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,387 (3,825KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)