Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.560 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,348 (2,406KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)