Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,995 (7,790 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)