Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23758 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,251 (5,265 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)