Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24605 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,119 (8,613 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)