Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27489 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,597 (9,448 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)