Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27377 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,313 (8,450 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)