Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 USD / NPR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,136 (₨ 218,053) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)