Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,384 (kr 28,752) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)