Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,115 (4,124 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)