Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30679 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,000 (R$ 6,518) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)